Friday, April 3, 2009

Good job!

On May 3rd I will be walking in our local MS Walk. I usually just ask for donations and have a wonderful team of friends and family who do an amazing job of collecting donations too. I am a stay at home mom this year and decided to do something different seeing as though I have a little bit more time. I went around to local businesses and asked for donations. I collected a total of $225 worth of gift cards/certificates. I had some friends help sell raffle tickets. We collected a total of $300 to be donated to the MS Society. Go team! It was a lot of work but I am proud of myself and my team. I won't be able to do a raffle again next year because it was very time consuming. Any ideas of easy fundraiser ideas for next year would be appreciated.

Today I am thankful for my amazing friends.

No comments: