Monday, April 13, 2009

Tingling

I'm not sure what is going on but I will be calling my neurologist tomorrow. I'm just wondering if anyone else out there has had a similar feeling as I'm having now. I'll do my best to describe it. It started a few days ago. A few days ago I thought my bra was just irritating me. I started to realize that even when my bra was off I was still getting this feeling. It wasn't until this morning after my shower when I was drying myself off that I felt a different sensation. From under my right breast all the way to my right hip (only the right side-divided by my belly button) and even my ride side and a little on my upper back I have this tingling sensation. When I touch it it reminds me of the way your foot feels when it's asleep. I really don't like it. So, basically I'm wondering if this is an MS thing or something else? Any ideas?

Today I am thankful for spending time with a good friend and her two beautiful girls.

2 comments:

Paula said...

That describes one of my MS symptoms to a tee....kind of like a numbness feeling. I've read that warm showers intensify the sensation. Sometimes it does for me and sometimes it doesn't. I don't think there's much you can do about it. Have you tried steroid therapy (solumedrol or prednisone)? It doesn't always work for me but it could be worth a shot. The last time I had the numbness/tingling feeling going down my body it lasted for a few weeks but atleast it went away. I hope it doesn't last long for you!

@whiskey.xray.yoga.zulu said...

What you are describing sounds exactly like my first symptoms of MS. That weird sensation spread from just under my right breast all the way down my right leg. I eventually got very weak on my whole right side. My MRI showed a lesion in my spinal cord between T6 and T7. I'd say you should see the neuro. Let us know what you find out.

I hope it's nothing though. Good luck, :)