Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The ABC's of Me

Weebs- I chose to do this on my blog rather than share it on FB.

A - Age: I'm apparently 32. I'll need to share that story sometime because it's funny.

B - Bed size: Queen size bed and so comfy.

C - Chore you hate: Cleaning the shower! Yuck!

D - Dog's name: I don't have a dog. I have a cat named Lucky.

E - Essential start your day: a shower

F - Favorite color: used to be blue but now might be green

G - Gold or Silver: Platinum please

H - Height: 4'11 and 3/4" which I round to 5 feet (I kept your exact same answer Weebs.)

I - Instruments you play(ed): I played the violin since 2nd grade and also the piano.

J - Job title: Teacher

K - Kid(s): I have a son who just turned 1.

L - Living arrangements: husband, son and cat

M - Mom's name: I call her Mom.

N - Nicknames: HB, Babes

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: None- thank goodness

P - Pet Peeve: I have a lot!

Q - Quote from a movie: I'm not much of a movie girl.

R - Right or left handed: Right handed

S - Siblings: 1 sister (who is also my best friend)

T - Time you wake up: It all depends on when the kid wakes up. If he's still asleep at 6:30 then the alarm wakes us up.

U- Underwear: yes

V - Vegetable you dislike: asparagus

W - Ways you run late: I honestly have never been late. If I ever were late it would be because I got lost. I have absolutely no sense of direction. I think this makes my husband a bit crazy especially when we are going to a get together. He hates when we are the first people there. He made me go to a BBQ an hour late once and somehow we managed to still be the first people there.
X-rays you've had: MRI's and in high school I broke my elbow, wrist and thumb while cheerleading

Y - Yummy food you make: vegetable lasagna and many many desserts

Z - Zoo favorite: monkeys

Today I am thankful for having so many wonderful friends who care about me.

No comments: