Sunday, January 11, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

In no particular order:
1. I love my husband more than anything. I am a lucky women.
2. I am a mommy of an 8 1/2 month old baby boy- Asa James.
3. I have one sister who lives in Portland, ME (We are 8 hours apart from each other). I miss her everyday and wished we lived closer to each other. I cherish the time we have together. I also am thankful for the morning phone call I get from her on her drive to work everyday.
4. I was diagnosed in Oct. 2006 with MS.
5. I am afraid of the dark but enjoy looking at the stars.
6. I enjoy drinking wine.
7. I don't go anywhere without my water bottle.
8. I enjoy exercising.
9. I read Post Secrets every Sunday morning.
10. I am afraid of spiders.
11. I enjoy listening to live music.
12. I love to sing. I would love to perform someday.
13. I have a hard time expressing myself verbally.
14. I miss my mother in law.
15. My husband, sister and friends know me better than I know myself.
16. I LOVE when my sister visits but HATE that she has to leave. I miss her so much!
17. I have never lived alone. There are times when I wish I could have had this experience. I think I would be a much braver person.
18. I was born on Christmas day.
19. I am going to learn to sew.
20. When I eat tuna fish sandwiches or macaroni and cheese I need to have chocolate milk to drink.
21. I rarely can stay awake for an entire movie.
22. I am a teacher but am always thinking of what else I could do for a job.
23. I hate saying good-bye to people.
24. I have always wanted to learn to play the cello. I think it's a sexy instrument. I know how to play the violin.
25. I am impressed that I came up with 25 things. It was harder than I thought.


Today I am grateful for the long weekend I got to spend with my sister.

No comments: