Saturday, August 29, 2009

Not looking forward

I am not looking forward to starting work on Wednesday. I've really enjoyed these past 16 1/2 months of being a mommy and just doing my own thing. I get such anxiety when I think about how it will all get done. How will my school work get done? I'm a pretty hardcore and dedicated teacher. I would spend most of my weekends and every week night doing school work. I know this has to change now that I have a child of my own. I just hope I can still do a good job at teaching. Asa is now my priority. How will the house get cleaned? I do so much to keep the house decent. I know there won't be time for that anymore. I also don't want my weekends to just be endless chores. When will I work out? I've thought about getting up early but I know I am going to prefer sleep. I've also thought about doing it at 7:45 after Asa goes to bed. I am completely exhausted by then and I haven't even started work yet. Any suggested would help. I don't want to miss any time away from Asa. I really don't want to go back to work. I wish money was not a necessity. I have two books and 3 magazines sitting on my couch right now waiting to be read. I really want to finish them b/f teaching starts b/c I know there will be no down time.

Sorry about all the complaining but I needed to vent and that is why I created this blog.

Today I am thankful it is Saturday and I get to see my Asa. Love him!

No comments: