Thursday, August 27, 2009

16 1/2 months

I took off the last school year to be a mommy. I have been home for 16 1/2 amazing months with my son. Reality is quickly approaching. I am wondering if I am going to be ready for the HUGE lifestyle change. Ready or not it is coming. We have been sending all day to daycare to get him (and me) ready for this transition. He loves it! I'm doing better than I thought but it is so hard. I miss him so much! He is such a good boy. I wouldn't have done this any differently. It was such an amazing 16 months!

I am noticing I don't have much time to sit and write on my blog. I'm thinking this is going to get pushed to the side once I start teaching. I'm also thinking I just won't have time to do anything for me. I hope I'm ready for crazy time. Blah!

Asa is at daycare today and I can't get into school. I must go and clean my house one last time before school starts. I'm really not sure how all of this is going to work. It will work. I have an amazing husband who will be a huge help. We need to remember that I am not the only one going back to work but the whole family is. It will be a transition that we all need to adjust to. I am giving myself until October to have some sort of routine down. One thing I'm concerned about is working out. I was going to get up early but I prefer sleep. I am feeling so so tired these days (work hasn't even started). I thought I might workout after Asa went to bed at 7:30. By 7:00 I'm ready to crash too. Ahhh!

Also, I am working on stopping all my meds so I can try to get pregnant again. I am really nervous about stopping my Rebif but we'll see. I'm happy in a way to stop it b/f school starts b/c I was really worried. There are somedays where the side effects are so bad that I wouldn't be able to get to school to teach. I'll keep you posted on how this all goes.

I do read all your blogs but just don't have time for my own. Hope all is well with everyone!

Today I am grateful for a Heather day.

No comments: