Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

I had a really great weekend! It started on Saturday with my husband telling me he was going to give me money to go shopping. I spent basically all day shopping. I went alone. I sometimes like to go alone because then you can go at your own pace and leave when ready. It was a bit sad though because this trip was suppose to be with my sister. She will be visiting soon and I will continue this little shopping spree with the money I have left. I usually like to go with a friend because I need opinions. My foot is still driving my crazy but I am doing my best to ignore it and go on with life. If you didn't know I had such pain you would have no idea. I am tough and I won't let this knock me on my ass.

After an exhausting 5 1/2 hours of being out of my house I decided it was a good idea to go out with a few friends for a drink. Let me just tell you that by the time 7:00 came (I was going out at 8:00) I was ready for bed. I still went out and actually had a really nice time.

Today was a great day too. It started with my 1 year old carrying out a card for me which was just too precious. My husband then made me the most delicious French toast I have ever had. It was so much better than a restaurant. We enjoyed our day together as a family. Then my husband made me a chicken parm. dinner topped with delicious wine. It was a really great weekend!!! It is so amazing being a mommy.

Today I am thankful for my husband.

No comments: