Monday, October 6, 2008

GRUMPY

I think I've written about this before but I need to vent and this is where I do that. I hate the way I am feeling now. I am so grumpy. I also just can't control the grumpiness and it just feels awful inside. Everything seems to bother me and nothing seems right. I feel like I have so much to do and not enough time to do it (even though I am a stay at home mom). My house isn't clean (up to my standards) and that makes me a bit crazy. I NEED to exercise and it's just not happening. Exercise seriously is my medicine. I feel so great after doing it. My husband is extremely busy so I can't really workout because he would need to watch the baby while I do that and then shower. I am going to call a doctor tomorrow about these grumpy, angry feelings. I don't know if I need to call my neurologist or my mid-wife. I could even start by calling the MS Lifeline people. They are really helpful and they might know who I should talk to. I don't think these feelings are a side effect of Rebif but who knows.

No comments: