Thursday, December 18, 2008

Sorry

Sorry I haven't written in such a long time but things have been busy. I've been faithfully reading everyone else's blogs but haven't really felt like writing on mine.

Things have been really hard the last few weeks. My mother-in-law passed away from a long battle with cancer. I'm really not ready to talk about it. I don't deal with death to well (not that anyone does). I'm the type of person that gets attached to people so much that when they die I just miss them so much. It's just so sad. I'm sad for our son, Asa, who will really never know his grandma. I am also thankful that she got to get to know him for 7 1/2 months of his life.

Three days after my mother-in-law passed away my husband's close friends mom also died. It was unexpected because she fell down the stairs in her house and hit her head. I am done with funerals for a while I hope. It's just so hard.

I also haven't written because I've been so stinkin' tired. I'm not sure if it's from my MS, the winter weather or being inside all day. I'm hoping I am just in a slump and it's not any MS symptoms.

Today I am grateful for the delicious Peppermint Latte I drank to help give me a boost.

No comments: