Friday, January 1, 2010

I haven't been keeping up with this-sorry. Here's a few things I am thankful for to catch up:
- I am thankful to know Asa will have a cousin coming in August. Yes, my sister is pregnant! I am so so so happy for her. It is going to make it that much more difficult to have 8 hours separating us though. Oh, how I wish we were only 10 min. from each other. I want to be there for her for so many things during her pregnancy. She played such a big part in my pregnancy and then on the day Asa was born I don't think we could have done it without her. I want so bad to give her back what she did for me. I think I am going to struggle with this.

- I am thankful for these 11 days I've had together with Asa and Tim. It is going to be so hard for us all to go back to work and daycare on Monday. We still have Sat. and Sun. to enjoy.

- I am thankful that my parents came up to play with Asa while Tim and I spent some time shopping together. I enjoy our time together.

FYI: My husband and I are working on getting pregnant again. It would be so great if my sister and I were pregnant at the same time. I am doing great being off of my meds. If I'm not pregnant by the end of Jan. my OB will put me on clomide. I'm on a bit of a time crunch due to the fact I have MS and need to get back on my meds. No pressure.

No comments: