Friday, June 25, 2010

Wow! I can't believe how long it has been since I have written. I suppose I am still figuring out how to balance work, family and all the other things that need to get done in a day.

Yesterday was my last day of teaching. I'm on summer vacation! I was all set to teach summer school until I visited my OB (I'm 16 weeks pregnant.). I have placenta previa and was told to take it easy. I can't exercise, lift more that 5 pounds, or have sex. All of this restrictions have made my life a bit more challenging. My son was going to daycare b/c I had to teach summer school and that was how we were going to pay for him to go. Well, now since I can't pick him up and put him in his crib he is still going to daycare. This makes me sad. I want to spend time with him b/f baby comes. I take him a bit later than normal and pick him up early.

As for my MS- I'm doing well b/c I'm pregnant. I get so nervous to think about starting Rebif again. I really hate giving myself injections. Agh.

Today I am thankful for my Dunkin Donut gift card (from one of my students).

No comments: